Below is a list of funeral homes listed for the Canturbury region
Quality, value and innovation have been the hallmarks of Lamb and Hayward Funeral Directors for more than 85 years. We know there is a lot to think about at this time. Our role is to listen to your needs and then provide support and guidance.
Patersons Funeral Services has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years by Roger Paterson. It covers an area from the Rangitata to the Rakaia, from the mountains (which includes the Mt Hutt Skifield) to the sea. The premises are situated on the main street of Ashburton making it very accessible, and only 80 kms south of Christchurch International Airport.
Our team of dedicated men and women bring a broad range of personal and professional experience to assist you. We believe that the long-lasting bonds we have formed and the relationships we continue to create with individuals and families are what makes our work so worthwhile.
Be assured that Aoraki personnel bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and skills to support you and your family through this most difficult time. Each member of our team is dedicated to ensuring your experience with us is a positive one.
– Spacious chapel which comfortably seats over 220 guests
– Our Reception Room, with live audio/video feed, caters to a similar number
– We regularly handle funerals with over 400 guests
– We have an intimate space for small, private funerals
– A Family Room, when a quiet, private place is required
– Purpose-built, fully equipped mortuary
– Integrated video and sound system, with special help for hearing impaired people
– Spacious private grounds with well established gardens
– Ample parking
– Monumental masons on-site
Similar to the Timaru facilities listed above, though in a smaller, more intimate setting.